How To Transition Your Closet from Winter to Spring
Over the course of the year, I always find that going from spring to summer to fall always seems like a smooth transition. The seasons blend into each other in such a seamless way, but I've always felt like the transition from winter to spring is a harsh one. The weight, colors, and types of clothes are so, SO different between winter and spring. It can be quite overwhelming. How do you transition? What new pieces do you buy?
Here are 5 great ways to transition your closet into Spring:
- Add a bright or soft colored scarf to a winter color palette to welcome in the new season
- Wear a slim turtleneck under a spring dress
- Instead of heavy boots, wear patterned or soft colored socks with some booties
- Add a bright lipstick color in a red or fuschia to signal to start of spring
- Purchase 2-3 new pieces that you can layer now with your cold weather staples
...and if you decide to add some new pieces to your wardrobe this Spring, the Gabby Dress is the perfect transitional piece. Here's how we style it now and later:
Here’s to going into Spring with Style!
~Sarah Liller Designs