It's a question as old as time. How in the heck do I wear/style/whatever a mesh turtleneck? (Maybe not that old of a question). Fear not, ladies, it's actually one of the most versatile pieces you will buy this season! I've got 5 ways to style your new mesh turtleneck!
1. By itself with a high-waist pant - the high waist is key here, because you don't want to show too much skin, for fear you might look like a go-go dancer from 1999. A high-rise pant and a tonal bra will show just enough skin to be a little daring. I'm wearing mine with my easy, pleated pant...perfect for a night out!
2. Under a collared shirt - this is the ultimate layering piece. Add a little pop, some dimension, and not to mention, some warmth, to your favorite button down. This is a great look for the office, or pair with a jean for the weekend!
3. Under a blazer - Again, this is a great look for the office. You get a little pop of shear under the blazer. It adds texture to the outfit, and looks totally chic!
4. Under a sweater - Layering totally makes you look like you tried! Add an extra layer of warmth under that cashmere sweater. It looks great!
5. Under just about anything, but especially my jumpsuit and faux wrap dress - This looks great if you go contrast (pictured) or monochromatic (black on black, etc). It's a great way to make your favorite pieces last through multiple seasons, which means more value for your favorite pieces!
Ready to try a mesh turtleneck? Click the button below to start shopping!
P.S. Want to stay up to date on all the latest fashion, fun, and community? Click here to sign up!